A Nigerian lady identified as Franka Anyama Undie, has reportedly gained admission offer into 10 foreign Universities to study for her M.Sc.
The lady happens to be a graduate of the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife where she studied Accountancy and graduated with a very strong Second Class Upper.
I developed a passion for technology, business, management, arithmetics and record computation which led me to studying Accountancy as my first degree.
During my degree program, I was very active in many facets of University life. I completed a number of voluntary internship on holidays, working for small business owners.
This gave me an opportunity to apply theoretical knowledge in a practical setting.
After graduation, she applied to a number of foreign universities and was offered admission in the 10 Universities listed below:
1) Griffith College Dublin: MSc in International Business and Law.
2) University of Essex: MSc Actuarial Science.
3) University of Sussex: Master of Science Information Technology with Business and Management.
4) Cranfield University: MSc Management and Information Systems.
5) University of Dundee: MSc International Oil and Gas Management.
6) University of Manchester: MSc Management and Information Systems: Change and Development.
7) Loughborough University: MSc Information Management and Business Technology.
cool University of Strathclyde: MSc International Management.
9) University of Nottingham: Master of Science Information Systems and Operations Management.
10) London School of Economics: Masters of Science in Management of Information systems and Digital Innovation.
11) University of Greenwich: MSc Global Oil and Gas Management.
Franka is right now searching for a sponsor that will help her achieve her dream as she intends to study for Masters of Science Information Technology with Business and Management at The University of Sussex.
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings