A Nigerian singer known as Legendary Suni took to Instagram to praise God for making him survive what could have led to a fatal accident.
He stated that before the incident, he has always come across social media posts that cautioned people about the dangers of electrical gadgets and surges. However, for him, most of the warnings were not adhered to.
He wrote: “I most times stumble upon posts warning about gadgets and the dangers of electrical surges when used while connected to a power source,but of course if falls on deaf ears,and so last night I did it again for the umpteenth time.”
This time around, he became a victim. He was hit by a strong electrical surge while listening to music on his phone which was also connected to an electrical socket, while it rained. He further stated that the rainfall resulted in multiple thunder strikes that caused electrical surge and led to the destruction of bulbs in his house. He was also affected by the electrical surge.
He stated: “I could feel my blood draining from my body, I could not let go of the phone even with that vigorous vibration till I was thrown from where I sat which disconnected the phone”
He also took out time to warn people of the dangers of making such mistakes. “I was Lucky!! So let me use this opportunity to tell everyone that makes these sort of mistakes like I used to, It’s Dangerous. DISCONNECT YOUR DEVICES BEFORE USING, NO MATTER WHAT!!”
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings